Re: [hobbicast] Gingery Lathe Patterns

  • John A. Hern Jr
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 29, 2000
      JBraun7747@... wrote:

      > John
      > I've got some patterns to try if you want before I ship them to Nashville.
      > Jerry in Spokane

      Thanks for thinking of me. Actually I have plenty to do, I was thinking
      of other folks who might not be able to pour iron but needed iron
      castings. I really admire the energy that goes into these machines, and
      feel sorry that they expend it on aluminum rather than iron.

      John.
    • John A. Hern Jr
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 29, 2000
        Gary Hallenbeck wrote:

        > Hey wait,
        > You live in Spokane, John's foundry is in Couer'dAlene maybe we could
        > investigate what it would cost to use those patterns to get the castings
        > made in iron? Just a thought
        > Gary H.

        Yah, Gee, that might work... :-)

        John

        John A. Hern Jr. 1900 Millview Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83814
        mailto:hern@... Dipl.Ing. Mechanical Engineer
        Foundry: http://www.hernironworks.com
        Greyhounds: http://www.greyhoundpetsinc.org
        Personal: http://www.nidlink.com/~hern
      • Gary Hallenbeck
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 1 7:12 AM
            I'm thinking.......John?
            Jerry
          • Jim Sutton
            Message 5 of 13 , Nov 25, 2000
              Did John ever respond to this request. Perhaps others of us would
              be interested too.
              Jim Sutton-

              -- In hobbicast@egroups.com, "Gary Hallenbeck" <compressorguy@e...>
              wrote:
              > Hey wait,
              > You live in Spokane, John's foundry is in Couer'dAlene maybe we
              could
              > investigate what it would cost to use those patterns to get the
              castings
              > made in iron? Just a thought
              > Gary H.

              Click