Worm ?? yahoo problems

  • Chris Boyer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2002
      It appears Yahoo is having problems.
      I had trouble logging on a few times today "database unavailable"
      I am getting all the messages just way out of order.
      So far AVG and Norton have not informed me of any problems from the list members.

      CB

    • Hobicast Mail
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2002
        I have been also having problems with the Yahoo e-mail. I get messages out
        of order and also many duplicate messages]

        Mark