Noise Levels & Smoke

  • mz1773@havilandtelco.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2000
      There has been a lot of discusion about noise levels and smoke from a
      furnace.

      My charcoal foundery doesn't smoke any more than a barbacue using
      charcoal does. If I had a quiet blower instead of using my noisy
      shop vac the noise level would almost disapear.

      Yes, I do own a Radio Shack Decible noise meter, but I have 5 acres
      out in the country. My neighbors make as much noise as I do, we live
      quite a distance apart, so I don't think I will use the meter for
      anything other than balancing my sterio speakers.

      I love being in the country, hehehe

      Marvin

      PS The Coyotes make more noise here than any of us.