Re: [hobbicast] Casting Equipment for sale on ebay

  • LLandstrom
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2000
      You can make your own cent. casting machine or just
      sling cast it on a rope like they did in the old days.

      http://shopping.yahoo.com/
    • Jim Clary
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2000
        Tom,

        Well that went fast! The spin caster was sold with a "Buy it now" bid. These
        things are very small but just might be the right size for your emblems.
        Consider making a vacuum casting system. It would be much more versatile.

        Jim Clary