are you from around here?

  • weehaaa2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 3:45 PM
      My name is Christopher Richardson, I am from Deer Island NB Canada,
      (southern NB). Is there anyone here any where close to my area. I
      would be interested to correspond with anyone close by. It might be
      mutually helpful, ie supply locations etc, etc.. My wife is from
      Calais ME so we're there quite often. It might be fun and interesting!