Re: [hobbicast] Engineers --- Was Small Crucibles or melting dish

  • Dale Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2002
      This, my friends, proves my heretofore expressed opinions regarding today's
      engineers.

      1. An engineer should be curious.
      2. An engineer should have aptitude for the job.
      3. A real engineer should understand how and why things do what they do.
      4. A real engineer should leave no stone unturned.
      5. Above all, A real engineer should be creative.

      I have previously pointed to one individual on this list as a sterling
      example of my points.
      If the following quote fails to meet all the tests needed to prove my case,
      I will gladly saute my own small shred of sheepskin for lunch.

      <Snip>" Fine rafter dust will work good to. I finally got the
      > real stuff though.
      >
      > Scott"

      Way to go, Scott!!!! That's about as creative as you can get without
      chemical assistance.

      wdsmith