Re: [hobbicast] Engineers --- Was Small Crucibles or melting dish
- This, my friends, proves my heretofore expressed opinions regarding today's
1. An engineer should be curious.
2. An engineer should have aptitude for the job.
3. A real engineer should understand how and why things do what they do.
4. A real engineer should leave no stone unturned.
5. Above all, A real engineer should be creative.
I have previously pointed to one individual on this list as a sterling
example of my points.
If the following quote fails to meet all the tests needed to prove my case,
I will gladly saute my own small shred of sheepskin for lunch.
<Snip>" Fine rafter dust will work good to. I finally got the
> real stuff though.Way to go, Scott!!!! That's about as creative as you can get without