Scrap Castings

  • hfd220@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2000
      Hello Everyone, Just spent the last two hours with John Killian (New
      Orleans). He stopped by on his way home. He looked over my setup and we
      looked at a few castings that were poured Saturday. Proof that nobody should
      feel discouraged when a casting is bad. It happens to everyone. Not to worry
      I cast extras on every job to allow for bad castings and when things go good
      I have a head start on the customers next order. Gave John some air-set to
      mix and try when he gets home. Let me know if anyone is ever going to be in
      the area. Then feel free to stop by. Enjoyed you stopping by John feel free
      to come back anytime.

      Good luck in all your casting efforts.

      Charles Logan
      <<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/hfd220/index.html">A &< B Castings, Inc.</A>