9490Re: [hobbicast] PayPal

  • foundryman
    Jan 1, 2002
      Thanks for all the advice on whether or not to use PayPay. Many of you have
      had good experiences using PayPal. But after reading the posts by Jim Clary
      and MASS (Charles Brooks), I've decided to NOT use PayPal. You may wish to
      take a look at the links provided in Jim and Charles' messages. There are
      enough horror stories to give me cold feet.

      I'm cranking out copies of the casting video and will start shipping 3 Jan
      02 in the order requests were received. Es will be sent when your video is
      shipped.

      HAPPY NEW YEAR

      Best, Jerry/foundryman1940/ in Missouri, USA
      Custom Castings by Twaddell
      foundryman@...
      http://members.igateway.net/~jtwad/
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic