6077Found local supply!

  • bruiser@dellepro.com
    Sep 1, 2001
      Well I found a local foundry supplier in Tulsa, OK. Canfield &
      Joseph Inc. I bought a couple of bags of a refractory called Metal
      cast and a couple of boxes of premixed Petrobond. When I asked about
      parting dust, they said they had a sample that they would give me.
      When I pulled around to load it all I found out the sample was a 5
      gallon bucket of non-sil parting dust. It normally sells for around
      $58!!! They were very helpful and seemed excited to help me get
      started casting.

      Brian Bland
      Claremore, OK
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic