      From: 'Joe Mac Groups' jrmacgroups@... [hobbicast] <hobbicast@yahoogroups.com>
      To: hobbicast@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 02:40:11 -0000 (UTC)
      Subject: RE: [hobbicast] Mikey re Vortex Burner

      Hi Mikey,

      I am happy to hear this because I have been stalled on the tubing issue and life in general getting in the way of some of my projects. I have 1/4 inch on hand and will adapt the jet that you sent me. I have been feeling badly about my lack of progress and reporting on the project.

      Regarding windows 8….

      I understand the problems people have with the radical difference in the interface. I have computers here I use with windows XP, Win Seven and Win Eight. Windows Eight is by far the best of the bunch once you get past the new interface. A free program known as “Classic Shell” takes all of the pain out of the process.

      I understand that you will likely need help to set it up, but once you are up and running you will never look back. Life keeps a changing and now and then we must make the plunge. I have a 1928 Model A Ford and I love to drive it all the time but a modern car it ain’t.

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic