42948Re: [hobbicast] Aluminum ant hill art

  • Nelson Collar
    Dec 13, 2013
      The link you gave does not work.

      On Friday, December 13, 2013 9:24 PM, Brian D. W. <bd_ski@...> wrote:

      Hey - what ever happened with that ant hill casting?  Can't find it now...

      Brian,

      On Thursday, December 12, 2013 9:33 AM, stone tool <owly@...> wrote:

      easy money!!

      On 12/11/2013 04:52 PM, brogers9941@... wrote:
      I came across this ebay item.  It is a casting made by pouring molten aluminum down an ant hill.  Right now it has 48 bids and the price is 660 bucks.  Given that the auction ends two days from now, I suspect that the price is going to rise.

      I suspect that the URL will get messed up by Yahoo.  So type in this description:  Aluminum Fire Ant Colony Casting #033 or use item 251400985690

      There are some people who are always looking for a product to make.  This looks like a fun one.  But 20 pounds of aluminum!

      I don't have any financial stak e in this - - I'm just posting it as I found it interesting.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic