42941CNC Router from castings: was Re: [hobbicast] "J" type sprue

  • Rupert
    Dec 11, 2013
      Hello Ron,
      I looked at that one too before I decided to pattern mine after my old
      Router table which is a JGRO. The JGRO works fine but the accuracy is
      affected by humidity changes more than I was happy with. Thus, I decided
      to build a new machine out of castings. I had to limit the size to the
      capacity of my furnace so that set the maximum size. I'm still learning
      CNC so I didn't want to venture to far from what I knew on another
      design. I did do some modifications though to get more work area out of
      the table size. I should have a work are of 18 in. x 56 in. if I
      calculated correctly.

      Are planning to post pictures of your build?

      Rupert

      --

      yvt

      Rupert Wenig