42904RE: Furnace build

  • chucketn
    Oct 25 6:05 PM

       David, I made it to F.S.Sperry today. Great folks. Got ramable refractory and ceramic blanket for 2 furnaces. I highly recommend them. They are very knowedable and ready and willing to help the hobbyist!

      No commertial intrest, just a tickled pink customer!

      ---In hobbicast@yahoogroups.com, <chunk07@...> wrote:

      Thank you Mr Hair. I've searched and searched for a local distributor of
      castable refractory. but haven't found one. That distributor is
      conveniently near McGee-Tyson AFB, where I go to the BX about every 6
      weeks. I'll definitely check them out.
      How did you find them? Are you in TN?
      Thanks again for the info.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic