42884Update: Re: [hobbicast] Thought I'd post some pics as the group is so quiet.

  • rwenig2
    Sep 14, 2013
      I normally get messages via e-mail but for some reason I see some messages aren't coming through. I noticed two messages on the home page (one from Howard and one from Nelson) didn't come through to my e-mail.

      Howard:
      Thanks for the compliment but I'm not sure what you mean by your first sentence.

      In regards to Yahoo screwing things up: I haven't noticed any changes here so I'm having a bit of a problem figuring out what the chatter is about. The chatter is more prevalent on other groups. But, as I said above, I have my preferences set to get e-mail and don't often do web mail so maybe that is the reason.

      Rupert
      Ps. I'm answering this via web mail as it hasn't shown up in my inbox yet.

      --- In hobbicast@yahoogroups.com, StoneTool <owly@...> wrote:

      > Rupert:
      > If you had that effect on all of them, it would be an artistic
      > trade mark........... They look good though>
      >
      > Yahoo unfortunately seems to be in the process of screwing everything up
      > and making it extremely difficult to access what we used to be able to
      > access easily.
      >

      > Howard

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic