42879Update: Re: [hobbicast] Thought I'd post some pics as the group is so quiet.

  • Rupert
    Sep 13, 2013
      I put a picture of the final results of the plaque casting in my
      photo's folder. This job is much easier to do when one isn't rushed
      (like last year). 85 in total.
      Do you see the colour differences in the brass? I believe that is
      caused by melting both yellow brass and red brass together and not
      mixing properly. I was melting old plumbing valves and fixtures.

      Rupert
      PS. Is anyone in the group planning on attending the EMES show?

      --

      yvt

      Rupert Wenig
      Camrose, Alberta, Canada.