42822Re: Finding my Way.

  • flyasub
    Aug 4, 2013
      Thanks to all you guys for the prompt replies - I have just returned
      from a weekend away and have read through all the replies, but it's
      bedtime (actually way past it!) and I'll go through it all again
      tomorrow.
      As I said before, I'm in the process of setting up a workshop in my
      garage and at the moment am getting some machinery set up, so my lathe
      etc. will take precedence for the moment and who knows I may even find
      some room for my wife's car! (got to have her on my side on these
      issues!).
      I will no doubt be back with a lot of questions after the initial stuff
      is sorted out.
      Thanks again for your initial responses.
      Will