42706Re: [hobbicast] Damp molds ( observation and question)

    Mar 12, 2013
      On Mar 13, 2013, at 12:03 AM, Nelson Collar wrote:

      > I just get tired of hearing how dangerous molten metal and water is. Its dangerous getting out of your bed in the morning, you could slip an fall and we all know what that does to ones body. So dangerous is what you make it. Missing steps and rushing will cause mistakes like that. If you have plenty of holes through your sand to let the gas and steam out explosion is very unlikely to happen. Anything can be dangerous that is the reason for rules and guide lines.

      Well that is not what you said. You said "NO it is not a dangerous".

      Ask the widows of those documented OSHA cases if they agree.

      Then just because I state "Explosions are certainly a possibility" you go out of your way to make uncalled for nasty personal attacks.

      Sincerely,

      Jeshua Lacock
      Founder/Engineer
      3DTOPO Incorporated