      From: Nelson Collar <nel2lar@...>
      To: "hobbicast@yahoogroups.com" <hobbicast@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, January 4, 2013 5:31 PM
      Subject: Re: [hobbicast] ingate / outgate

      Sage
      As I responded earlier, when casting thin it better done in brass. But it can be done, it just takes time to figure out what works. What I would try is to put a "C" shape runner placing your plaque in the middle. Run a lot of holes so the mold gases can have somewhere to go. Make sure the mold is face down, that way you will get a better looking plaque. The thing is not to give up and if it takes 10 times, remember you are having fun with what you do. Or you would not do it.
      Nelson Collar