42347Re: [hobbicast] Al cans

  • Nick Andrews
    Dec 4, 2012
      None of that yet where I go here, but they do have a new poster up
      regarding stolen railroad scrap and reporting it. I have a small piece of
      rail and maybe a spike plate laying around, but I doubt they would raise an
      eyebrow if I took them in, with all the various building salvage and such I
      take them.

      --
      Nick A

      "You know what I wish? I wish that all the scum of the world had but a
      single throat, and I had my hands about it..." Rorschach, 1975

      safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin, Historical
      Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

      "Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names the
      streets after them." Bill Vaughan

      "The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men."
      Plato