42206Re: Spray type mold release?

  • Lyle
    Oct 2, 2012
      Nelson,
      These are heads, not cylinders. They are old patterns that were used decades ago. I have made cylinder patterns on a wood lathe and they were cast in Co2 sand with good results. These are totally different.
      My problem is probably a combination of a few things, mixing the sand too rich, release agent, not enough rapping prior to the sand setting up, etc.
      LL