42198Re: [hobbicast] Spray type mold release?

  • Jim Rogers
    Oct 1, 2012
      I would think that the wax and silicone would stick to the sand, one
      thing I do on my troublesome patterns is spray them with a rubbing
      alcohol/graphite dust mix, let that dry, and then dust with more
      graphite or parting powder again. The pros use air vibrators on their
      match plates to help release the patterns from the sand, I sometimes use
      one of those electric auto-hammers on mine, have you tried anything like
      that?

      jr