      From: ferrman1001 <ferrman1001@...>
      To: hobbicast@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, September 7, 2012 4:29 AM
      Subject: [hobbicast] My latest cast iron pour

      It has been a while since I have done a cast iron pour, in this video there is a close up of my pouring trolley. It gives my back a rest when pouring larger amounts. Have a look towards the end when I look into the crucible, yeah I've got enough. Another short pour! Have a look at my sand mixer it has been the most useful thing I have built for the home foundry.
      Click onto the link to see the video http://youtu.be/t5kP1wika4k