      From: Michael Porter <michael.a.porter@...>
      To: hobbicast@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 10:20 AM
      Subject: [hobbicast] Re: AIR FORCED GAS BURNER

      My first answer was a little sloppy; any wind that could blow out a mikey burner, or one of Larry Zoellers modified side-arm burners, would be way to stiff to be working outside in. However, if the burner isn't sheilded from breezes, it's performance will go way down; almost as bad as an old Reil burner's.
      Mikey

      ---