      From: stan campbell <stan2778@...>
      To: "hobbicast@yahoogroups.com" <hobbicast@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, 13 May 2012, 16:36
      Subject: [hobbicast] Re: Zirconium dioxide plus OT phosphoric acid

      I use phosphoric acid all the time for rust treatment, You can buy it at a paint store. the brand I use is "OSPHO" I use it straight on large items like my truck. Use diluted to about 5% in a bucket for a long soak on small parts, and keep a bucket full with a top on it for the next use. Its a green  liquid . Its also listed on the labels of COCA COLA as an ingredient. great stuff. A little less than $100 U.S. a gallon

      STAN
      http://www.toolfools.com/forum