      From: Jim Rogers <jr@...>
      To: hobbicast@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, January 3, 2012 9:01 PM
      Subject: Re: [hobbicast] Furnace temperature

      Glad to know that there is someone else in the neighborhood casting in
      the back yard, and like the boys in Washington are conspiring to do, it
      would be good to have a foundry day at someone's place. I heard on one
      of the groups that there is someone else in the Fontana area, too, but
      haven't talked with him yet... Anybody else in the area?

      Jim