40466No Joy 3D

  • Rod
    Jul 9, 2010
      My attempt as making a casting from models created on a 3D printer were unsuccessful. The folks at uPrint were kind enough to send me samples of a couple models. There is a photo plus a closeup of the models in the photo's section <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hobbicast/photos/album/738747855/pic/list> under Grantham. By using the 'change zoom level' in your browser you should be able to see the little jaggies that don't release cleanly from the sand.

      Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Guess I'll have to stick with photopolymer for the time being.

      Rod
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic