40384Re: [hobbicast] Re: Roll Call

  • Ron Thompson
    Jun 1, 2010
      Where in Florida? I am in Titusville.

      --

      Ron Thompson Riding my '07 XL883C Sportster
      On the Beautiful Florida Space Coast, right beside the Kennedy Space

      Visit the castinghobby FAQ:

      Want to have some fun? The next time you're at McDonald's, wait until
      the kid has your change ready and then say "Wait, I've got the two cents."
      -Ron Thompson
    • Show all 35 messages in this topic