40183Re: [hobbicast] [off?] CNC Machine Running

  • Ron Thompson
    Feb 1, 2010
      In 2-5 years you can buy a cnc router at Wal-mart.

      --

      Ron Thompson Riding my '07 XL883C Sportster
      On the Beautiful Florida Space Coast, right beside the Kennedy Space

      Visit the castinghobby FAQ:

      Add yourself to the member map here:
      http://www.frappr.com/castinghobby

      Want to have some fun? The next time you're at McDonald's, wait until
      the kid has your change ready and then say "Wait, I've got the two cents."
      -Ron Thompson
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic