      From: Rupert <rwenig2@...>
      Subject: Re: [hobbicast] new casting foam (at least to me)
      To: hobbicast@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, January 2, 2010, 2:30 PM

      Hello David,
      Which type of water heater has the foam- gas or electric? The 3 month
      shelf live is a bummer.
      Guess I better read the specs again. I thought they were talking about
      using smaller beads to make sheets for customers. Having to make a mold
      first to make a pattern would not be of any advantage for me.

      Rupert

      --

      yvt

      Rupert Wenig