40132Re: [hobbicast] Re: Grained silicon bronze photos

    Dec 2, 2009
      On Dec 2, 2009, at 12:12 PM, scobeyguy wrote:

      > You don't seem to understand. On the old album I have ZERO control,
      > no edit, no move, no delete, no add---nothing. Also had no file
      > names. No possible way to download them. Not so simple!

      Uhhhhh - yea actually it is that simple - if you can view them you
      could download them (hint: save link to disk).

      The rest of your dilemma would be solved by ignoring the old album per
      Rupert's suggestion.

      Cheers,

      Jeshua Lacock, Owner
      <http://OpenOSX.com>