      From: scobeyguy
      To: hobbicast@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 11:36 AM
      Subject: [hobbicast] Re: Grained silicon bronze photos

      HI Rupert,

      Thanks for the offer of help. I have two albums, both named, "Garys' foundry pics. The original one contains 13 photos and was last modified in 2004. The second one contains two photos and is just one day old. When I bring up the newest one, I see the following: In the far upper right, I see these options: Add Photo, Create Album, and rearrange photos. A little lower on the page I have these options: Edit, Move, Copy, and Delete. The file names are complete

      The old original album has 13 photos and was last modified in 2004. The titles of the photos are okay, and I can view all photos. However---None of the options for manipulating the photos are present. Curiously, for each photo, under File Name, they are all marked, "N/A"

      I would like to have just one album, with 15 files, and the capability to manipulate all photos in that album. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

      Gary