40127Album problem: was Re: [hobbicast] Re: Grained silicon bronze photos

  • Rupert
    Dec 2, 2009
      Hello Gary,
      I moved all the pics into your new folder. See if you can manipulate
      the files now. I kept a copy of the pics just in case. You or I can
      close the old folder when everything is working right.

      Rupert

      scobeyguy wrote:
      > HI Rupert,
      >
      > Thanks for the offer of help. I have two albums, both named, "Garys' foundry pics. The original one contains 13 photos and was last modified in 2004. The second one contains two photos and is just one day old. When I bring up the newest one, I see the following: In the far upper right, I see these options: Add Photo, Create Album, and rearrange photos. A little lower on the page I have these options: Edit, Move, Copy, and Delete. The file names are complete
      >
      > The old original album has 13 photos and was last modified in 2004. The titles of the photos are okay, and I can view all photos. However---None of the options for manipulating the photos are present. Curiously, for each photo, under File Name, they are all marked, "N/A"
      >
      > I would like to have just one album, with 15 files, and the capability to manipulate all photos in that album. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
      >
      > Gary
      >

      > --- In hobbicast@yahoogroups.com, Rupert <rwenig2@...> wrote:
      >> Hello Gary,
      >> Nice work on the graining.
      >>
      >> I think you should be able to edit your own files. I just did a quick
      >> check and settings seem ok. Try again and let me know if you still are
      >> having trouble. Maybe I can help as a moderator. Just let me know what
      >> you want to do.
      >>
      >> Rupert
      >>
      >> scobeyguy wrote:
      >>> Incidentally, I have not uploaded any photos for about five years. I
      >>> found that I could not upload to my original album. I had to create
      >>> a new album with the same name. I vaguely recall something a long
      >>> time ago about some changes to Yahoo. Can I easily combine these two
      >>> albums so that I still have control of the photos and can add and
      >>> remove?
      >>>
      >>> Gary
      >>>

      >> --
      >>
      >> yvt