40124Re: [hobbicast] Grained silicon bronze photos

  • Rupert
    Dec 1, 2009
      Hello Gary,
      Nice work on the graining.

      I think you should be able to edit your own files. I just did a quick
      check and settings seem ok. Try again and let me know if you still are
      having trouble. Maybe I can help as a moderator. Just let me know what
      you want to do.

      scobeyguy wrote:
      > Incidentally, I have not uploaded any photos for about five years. I
      > found that I could not upload to my original album. I had to create
      > a new album with the same name. I vaguely recall something a long
      > time ago about some changes to Yahoo. Can I easily combine these two
      > albums so that I still have control of the photos and can add and
      > remove?
      > Gary

      Rupert Wenig
      Camrose, Alberta, Canada.