37628Re: Mobile Foundries...Does Anyone Have One?

  • gott24u
    Apr 5, 2007
      HW - The Johnson units have the blower / gas controls as well as the
      auto-ignite button enclosed in a console / control unit. As an aside,
      it has pros and cons compared to the open controls on a Mifco. A few
      pros - it detaches and re-attaches quickly for storing, another is that
      the air intake for the blower is not exposed (had my pant leg get
      sucked into a Mifco blower once, which cut air supply to furnace, built
      up gas, and made a thunderous re-ignition). Maybe more infomration than
      needed.....

      Gott

      --- In hobbicast@yahoogroups.com, Stone Tool <owly@...> wrote:

      > I was looking at that other box that appeared to be a control box of
      > some sort..... made me wonder if the unit was electric......
      >
      > H.W.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic