37616Re: Mobile Foundries...Does Anyone Have One?

  • Lyle
    Apr 2 5:39 AM
      I'll take a photo of my MIFCO 16 on a homemade cart that I've welded up.
      and post tonight. The biggest idea is to keep it as low as possible.
      LL

      --- In hobbicast@yahoogroups.com, "too_many_tools" <too_many_tools@...>
      wrote:

      > I have a Johnson foundry furnace that I would like to make mobile and
      > am looking for ideas as to how to build the foundry cart. I envision
      > having the furnace and supporting equipment on a cart where the
      foundry
      > can be used and then stored.
      >
      > Has anyone done this?
      >
      > If so, I would appreciate your advice and pictures of how you
      > implemented it.
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > TMT

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic