36516Re: [hobbicast] Re: Best grog for refractory?

  • Rupert Wenig
    Sep 3, 2006
      Hello Andrew,
      You can get all the refractory you want from Dukast in Montreal. No
      need to pay UPS their high fee for bringing anything across the line.
      They may have a dealer near you as well.

      Rupert

      yvt

      Rupert Wenig
      Camrose, Alberta, Canada.