36129Re: [hobbicast] Re: Bentone 34 - Petrobond I

  • Clint D
    May 2, 2006
      Daniel
      If you already have pre-mixed PB, then no, you dont need a muller. The
      only time you would need one is if you are making up your own batches.
      Some folks build a fluffer to sort of break it up and recondition every
      now and then

      I have been using my PB for 4 years now and only reconditioned it once

      Clint