34425Re: [hobbicast] Re: reverberatory furnace

  • lance dulak
    Apr 1, 2005
      Ya thats what i like about them too. Just lift a
      handle and pour. I plan on building another one in the
      future. If you build one like mine i'd seriously
      consider making it perhaps an inch or two shorter and
      an inch shallower.

      > None taken. And thank you for your input.
      >
      > I was actually thinking on a much smaller scale but
      > had doubts
      > about that big hole on the top and since my well
      > went dry I am fresh
      > out of crude oil. Besides how could you push that
      > crude oil with only 3
      > pounds of pressure? That stuff is kinda thick isn't
      > it. What I really
      > liked was the pour it out of the furnace no crucible
      > needed. Except the
      > broken one for the hole. Your plan looks
      > interesting. I'll study it for
      > a while.

      Yahoo! Messenger