34411Re: [hobbicast] reverberatory furnace

  • Stone Tool
    Apr 1, 2005
      Thomas:
      You posted to the photos area.... this limits viewing size to a size
      too small to clearly view the photos (smaller than what you placed
      there). This does not apply to you as the poster, but to everyone else
      who wants to look at the photos. I would suggest that you move these
      to the files area.

      H.W.