31645Re: [hobbicast] Re: soldering Iron element as foam cutter (long reply!)

  • Alaric B Snell
    Jun 3, 2004
      Charles wrote:

      [propane piping]
      > Just a suggestion. I wouldnt do that. It sounds neat. And like a lot
      > of work. And overkill. And MORe not less dangerous. A lot more
      > joints and pipe to spring leaks etc.

      People manage to pipe natural gas around houses, though... I dunno, I
      just feel edgy having propane tanks standing around where there's molten
      metal :-)

      Plan B was to make/buy little wheeled stands for them so they're kept
      off the ground and are easy to wheel out to the car for taking to the
      refilling place.

      ABS
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic