31387Re: [hobbicast] Re: Once again, K-Bond items can be found at:

  • Ray Brandes
    May 6, 2004
      Jam,
      Sorry if my tone offended anyone and my post wasn't aimed at you. It's
      just that some people will call you on the phone for information that is
      right there on the web page if they read it or bothered to follow the
      links. I was a little short of patience when I wrote that. Perhaps I
      should cool down before my next rant. (grin) Please accept my apology.
      Regards, Ray

      jamonyou69 wrote:

      >Very interesting tone of your post:
      >"-Show some resoursefullness. ... It will make you better."

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic