31386Re: Once again, K-Bond items can be found at:

  • creepinogie@yahoo.com
    May 6, 2004
      Holy smokes!
      Isn't it just easier to buy petrobond? This is a serious question.
      Although, I remember doing a hecl of alot of research on other topics
      just to come to the same conclusion.
      Lyle

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic