31361Once again, K-Bond items can be found at:

  • Ray Brandes
    May 5, 2004
      My web page not only has the reciepe for kbond, but all the blue words
      are links to material sources.
      F110 sand can be obtained for about $9/100lbs at sandblasting supply houses.
      Petrobond resin from Budget Casting supply for about $32/6lbs delivered
      -first48.
      If you can't find oil then you shouldn't be playing with hot metal.
      I don't mind helping people. In fact I enjoy it, but I don't have the
      time to spoon feed either. Show some resoursefullness. Figure out some
      things for yourself. It will make you better.
      Regards, Ray in FLA

      >I just got a quote for olivine sand: $75 for 100 lbs. pick up only!
      >The price you got PB2 for is 1/3 the price of bentone. Where did you
      >get it, if you don't mind me asking. I believe the sand you got from
      >Atlanta, at least that's what I gathered from your web site. It
      >would be a great help to find a reasonable sourse of organoclay.

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic