30102Re: Alloy Properties

  • creepinogie@yahoo.com
    Feb 2, 2004
      Unless your making some really weird stuff, 356, or 319 will work
      good and they are both heat treatable. I also cast 535 with good
      success. I guess I don't know your application but for basic stuff
      just use a common alloy such as the ones I mentioned.
      LL

      -- In hobbicast@yahoogroups.com, "Benjamin_marsh"
      <benjamin_marsh@d...> wrote:
      > Aaron,
      >
      > Have you tried Material Web? www.matweb.com I find it very useful
      for
      > finding out information on different materials. It is also very
      good for
      > adhesives etc not just metals.
      >
      > Regards
      >
      > Ben