30095Alloy Properties

  • Aaron Toney
    Feb 1 4:18 PM
      So I recently started buying metal in known alloys as opposed to
      casting scrap. The results have been promising. The problem I have is
      that the local dealers all have a dizzying array of alloys and trying to
      learn about what the different properties of the alloys are has proven
      difficult. I have found some material about machining different alloys but
      nothing about casting differences.

      Are there any books / web sites / videos people can recommend that
      talk about the differences in casting the different alloys?

      Aaron
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic