      From: billbt888 [mailto:wbeattie@...]
      Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 4:18 PM
      To: hobbicast@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [hobbicast] patterns

      I am interested in making my own patterns for a steam engine. Is
      there a group or site you could recommend for getting information on
      materials, methods and other info on patternmaking? Any info
      appreciated. Thanks,
      Bill

      This list is for discussion of metal casting
      and does not accept attachments. For off topic discussion and to share
      sandcrabs-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      For additional file and picture space you may upload files of interest to:

      For problems that cannot be otherwise solved contact the list owner by
      email:

      ---
      Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

      ---