1145Re: Cast Iron

  • mz1773@havilandtelco.com
    Nov 1, 2000
      Go to this site and ask about coke. They don't have it now, but they
      can get coke and are willing to sell to hobby casters and they will
      sell it in a bag.

      This is the first place I have found that has coke that I may be able
      to purchase. I haven't found a source locally. Maybe if we start
      buying coke from them they will be a reliabe source.