No activity in last 7 days
Hoard is a fast, scalable and memory-efficient allocator for SMPs, distributed under a less-restrictive version of the LGPL. Hoard has been ported to many platforms, including Linux, Solaris, Windows NT/2000/XP, and more. This group is for Hoard-related discussion. To just be informed of new releases, join the hoard-announce group instead.
- C and C++
- Sep 30, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.