RE: [hmongstudies] Trip to China--> how about Hmong Viet Nam community ?

  • Khoua Thao
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 20, 2006

      Nyob zoo Lig,

      How far is Paaj Tawg, China from where you are? I have heard of it in legends, could you tell me a little about that city?

      I visited your web site and it is fascinating.

      Khoua|

      Hmoob Thoj USA

      China--> how about Hmong Viet Nam community ?

      Nyob zoo Khoua Thao,

      We're just some foot steps from
      China and Vietnam's border.

      If you give it a try, contact me.

      We're Hmong in the North East of Viet Nam.

      Read our family page for your reference : www.am00n.com/contact.php

      Pls do not hesitate to ask.

      Welcome all !

      Lig.
      Hmoob Vaj Viet Nam

      khouathao2004 <Khoua_Thao@...> wrote:

      I have had a strong urge for several years now to take a trip to China
      but have not yet taken any serious steps. I wonder if there is such
      interest from this group. The trip won't be just a tourist trip but
      will be educational in regards to Hmong history and way of life of the
      Hmong in
      China

      Sufficient time should be allowed for any preparation to maximize th! e
      value of such trip.

      If there is such trips in the past that you would know and have
      contacts of persons or agencies that would be able to arrange such
      venture, I would like to hear from you.
      Thanks in advance,
      Khoua|

    • Gemma Wieberg
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 14, 2006
        Dear all, does anyone know where I would get any demographics about Hmong living in Cairns? Having problems finding stuff. Says they live in southern suburbs but where???? If anyone has any relatives over there could you tell me the area they are from and that might help! Thanks so much in advance,
        Best, Gemma

        p.s. found these contact details which took ages- thought you might like them mark although you prob have them already!

        Hmong Queensland Association Inc.
        PO Box 1027 INNISFAIL QLD 4860
        President: Mr Pa Chao Thao
        Telephone: (07) 4063 3922