Fresno Hmong writers release new book

  • Mai Der Vang
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 381 KB
    The Hmong American Writers' Circle (HAWC) proudly presents:

    The official release of
    HOW DO I BEGIN? A HMONG AMERICAN LITERARY ANTHOLOGY
    (Heyday, 2011)

    Join us for our community book launch event!

    FREE ADMISSION

    Friday, October 21, 2011
    Tower Theatre in Fresno
    815 E Olive Ave (Olive and Wishon)
    7:00-9:00pm

    Doors open at 6:30pm
    Reception and book signing to follow from 9:00-10:00pm
    Books will be available for purchase

    Opening remarks by local writer and farmer David Mas Masumoto
    Featuring readings by the Hmong American Writers' Circle

    Contact:
    Andre Yang
    559.942.8335

    This event is made possible by support from:
    The Fresno Regional Foundation
    Educational Employees Credit Union
    Pacific Gas & Electric
    Ellen Bush, in memory of Kathryn
    The California Endowment
    Cultural Arts Rotary Club of Fresno
    Central California Asian Pacific Women
    Yang Design
    Poet & Writers, Inc., through a grant from the James Irvine Foundation